• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players Fitness

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Are the WCC players getting fatter? Are they getting lazier? or are they just not drinking enough milk for strong bones. The injury count from one round of cricket was huge last round and will make for really interesting cricket for the coming weeks. Good move blewy

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh im concerned by the ammount of injuries, i know theres nothing that can be done, but we see a list like that too often we may have a case where players dont have enough players!

Slats4ever

broncoman said:
yeh im concerned by the ammount of injuries, i know theres nothing that can be done, but we see a list like that too often we may have a case where players dont have enough players!
hmm i dunno if i'm that concerned... i like it actually. teams should have about 2 to 3 guys out injured at any time sometimes more!!! it's more realistic. some of these guys may have suffered injuries at training or something.

Simon

yeh but realistically teams have more than 16 players to call upon in case of injuries and international call ups. A team like NSW has a strong grade compeition of 10 or so sides to pick from!

Slats4ever

as long as he looks after it and makes sure that everyone can field teams then i think it's great. it'll really reward teams who have 16 good players rather than 11

Mr. P

I reckon its good. And realistic. Simons just complaining because hes got two out injured.

Great move Blewy:)

Simon

Mr. P said:
I reckon its good. And realistic. Simons just complaining because hes got two out injured.

Great move Blewy:)
naa ive only got 1 out injured, it doesnt bother me as long as i dont get 6 injuries!

Cloete

International Captain
this is ****ing ********. I'm ****ing cut with this ****. The only reason you guys like it is because you don't have any players out!!! I really hate the idea and it can ruin a whole team! Sorry, but isn't it funny how ACT DOn't have an injury?

I'm really ****ed off with this and I hate the idea. One or two injuries is good, but for squads of 16 this is just ridiculous!

Slats4ever

holy ****. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****....

anyways cloete boy get over it i reckon it's heaps cool and lotsa fun. u need a team with depth not just with freak rookies who have come up through the system

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
It's all random.

I hope you'll calm down and retract that comment

because it is questioning Blewy's integrity.

Yeah i agree Marc... That comment was a little off the mark and uncalled for...

Especially considering that you were laughing at simons misfortune last week Cloete..

Now if im the only team to not get an injury then fine but i can see plenty of teams without injuries...
:@ :@ :@

Simon

hes a child, let him be childish, but i dont think u should be saying those things andy, after everything blewy does to run this game its not really cool when people say things like that...

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Yeah i agree Marc... That comment was a little off the mark and uncalled for...

Especially considering that you were laughing at simons misfortune last week Cloete..

Now if im the only team to not get an injury then fine but i can see plenty of teams without injuries...
:@ :@ :@
lol sorry.... I was just havign a bit of a rant. I'm surprised people still take me seriously these days :D

I didn't mean any of it, but I still don't like the idea of it. But the thing about Blewy was uncallef or I guess, but I never meant it.

Slats4ever

i still vote kick my nemesis out!!!!

imagine if he didn't get a bowler every rookie period with a sr of under 40 or batting avg of over 50 what he'd say. he'd probably try to sue blewy.