• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CA Cup Semis (Teams)

jaganjai

Cricket Spectator
TN TEAM

S.Ramesh (BAT)
J.Madanagopal (BAT)
S.Sharath (BAT) (CAPT)
S.Saravanan (BAT)
H.Badani (BAT) (Wkt. Kpr)
R.Singh (ALL)
S.Vidyut (ALL)
S.Mahesh (BOWL)
A.Kapoor (BOWL)
L.Balaji (BOWL)
W.Balaji Rao (BOWL)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i would also like to wish all teams Good Luck...

1 Game from the Big one....
And becoming the inaugural CA Cup Champions!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
NSW BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND IN CAMP. SIDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON IN THE WEEK!

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Yorkshire Team

N.McKenzie
R.Blakey
D.Byas
A.McGrath
M.Vaughan
M.Wood
G.Fellows
C.White
M.Hoggard
G.Hamilton
D.Gough

Unchanged line up

No one go for me im the underdog
8D 8D

Rich2001

International Captain
Good luck to all involved....let's hope there are some big scores in all games!
I would also like to wish you all good luck

My Tips

TN v Yorks - I feel that TN batting is sensational when in form and I should know they beat me 3 times this season (scoring over 275 each time), however their bowling is very weak and if Yorks can get the TN batsman out with a small target (below 250) then I feel they should win.

Overall a very tight match here that if TN bat first and score 250+ then they will win, anything lower Yorks stand a good chance

Hamps v NSW

Well what can you say NSW have a star studded team full of world class players that on their day (which is most days) will destory many teams, however the bad new for Hamps is that the NSW batting has improved dermatically throughout the season and when you have players that can come in in the middle of the order and score 143* then you will need a top class bowling attack to counter it, IMO Hamps bowling attack is their stronger of their suits, with their batting failing offten and with only one or two players normally getting the runs. This was shown a few rounds ago when they managed to bowl QLD out for a pitty 49, however on route to the victory Hamps still managed to lose 9 wickets.

Anyway I am going to back the two underdogs which IMO are TN and NSW :P ;) :D

No only jk Come on the real underdogs Yorks and Hamps

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
***NEWSFLASH***

I have it on very good authority that the NSW team could contain some changes for this game...
Stay tuned for more...

Rich2001

International Captain
***NEWSFLASH***

I have it on very good authority that the NSW team could contain some changes for this game...
Stay tuned for more...

Oh so thats a Australian international player swapped for yet another Australian international then :D

I hate good teams!!!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
***NEWSFLASH***

Stay tuned for more...

Ditto Rich!!
Oh so thats a Australian international player swapped for yet another Australian international then :D

I hate good teams!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well today is the day were we find out the news on all the teams...

Yorks and Tamil Nadu teams were released earlier in the week, but with the deadline at midnight tonight people eagerly await the annoncment of teams for the 2nd CA Cup Semi...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
After some hard training sessions this is the Hampshire team going to play NSW , after a loss in the 50 over game to NSW and a some losses over the weeks , Hampshire will go and play with some courage... the NSW have a really strong batting lineup and it will take some good tight bowling from Hampshire to stop them from scoring big scores

Here is the team for the semi

D.Kenway
R.Smith
J.Hamblin
N.Johnson
S.Udal
J.Francis
A.Morris
C.Tremlett
A.Mullaly
C.Van der Gucht
A.Mascarenhas

A few changes

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well nsw have come out behind locked doors and the team to play hampshire in the ca cup semi final is as follows

1 m waugh
2 b haddin (keeper)
3 c richards
4 m bevan
5 s waugh (c)
6 m clarke
7 s lee (vc)
8 m higgs
9 b lee
10 s macgill
11 g mcgrath

there where going to b some changes however a couple of late fitness tests seen 2 players outted with the flu, and the team remains the same as last weeks side that beat hampshire in the 50 over game.

nsw expect hampshire to come out firing so they will not be taking them lightly.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yup watch out for this game nsw vs hampshire

it will be tough fought game between both the teams and good all round cricket

Hampshire manager wishes good luck to NSW manager Bugz

and wishes good luck to both Tn and Yorkshire

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The CA Cup Semi Teams....

Yorkshire v Tamil Nadu

Yorkshire Team

N.McKenzie