• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5 - The Academy

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Rome is very pleased with two wins out of three(unless I can't count)

In responce to your e-mail

Romes ground conditions

8-6-4

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rookies by team
W Adhikari - Barcelona
S Kroll - Oslo
H Jenkins - Montreal
P Boxall - Cairo
F Gow - Oslo
E York - Berlin
P Kumble - Rome
U Lumet - Denver
R Henman - Rome
F Tully - Moscow
W Dial - Paris
V Belmont - Bejing
G Rigby - Amsterdam
E Drake - Athens
Q Glenn - Lisbon
G Gow - Cairo
R Kingsley - Moscow
E Bellson - Bejing
B Collyer - Dublin
P Engineer - Athens
E Dumbrill - Montreal
N Charlton - Denver
W Tully - Amsterdam
E De Alwis - Barcelona
M McGregor - Oslo
W Beasley - Dublin
Y Tennyson - Berlin
S Rendell - Rome
W Kerr - Lisbon
K Ewing - Amsterdam
Z Kunderan - Paris
R Tennison - Cairo
R Birtles - Moscow
L Popplewell - Denver
A Robben - Paris
F BUtt - Montreal
A Nawab - Barcelona
L Griffth - Dublin
S Book - Bejing
M Fullerton - Athens
U Gordon - Berlin
L Emerson - Berlin
E Hawking - Lisbon
P Shelley - Bejing
N Sherbourne - Athens
K Eddery - Paris
A Brindell - Rome
G Burley - Lisbon
O Fry - Montreal
K Mongia - Cairo
F Harvey - Dublin
U Sammels - Moscow
P Read - Denver
W Kaluwitherana - Lisbon
G Newlands - Oslo
I Vernon - Amsterdam
T Young - Barcelona
D Johns - Amsterdam
D Bent - Denver
J Aston - Oslo

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
Rookies by team
I Vernon - Amsterdam
Damn! How's my rookie going to get anything done in Amsterdam, he'll be in the 'Cafes' all day! :@

Actually, on second thoughts I might have to drop in and check how he is doing occasionally.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Dublin and Montreal. Wish the boys best of luck:) Hopefully bringing home even better averages:D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
Rookies by team
H Jenkins - Montreal
R Birtles - Moscow
Hmm... Montreal and Moscow- not sure what the Aussie(Jenkins) will make of the temparture- Birtles is a Canadian so dissapointing not to be laying for his home team but good luck to both players.

A dissapointing loss for Birty in the first OD game but Jenkins got a OD win but not an outstanding mension. Moscow lost twice and Ronny Britles was down-hearted but talked to the Western Australia scout at the match and realised he was a promising player for Moscow.
Jenkins got another 2 victories. And started well for Montreal.

In the 4D Moscow won there first game but Montreal lost and then won twice in a row. Moscow also won there second game.

Simon

if everyone could carry on as instructed that would be good. Im going away in about half an hour and wont be back till monday morning, more instructions then....

delkap

State Vice-Captain
When can the schedule be expected? Also can all team sheets be available for everyone (preferrably in txt format, or all in a single .xls file). Just asking this, cos IMO its only fair all managers hv info abt opposing teams, so they can choose to suit their pitch conditions depending on who they r playing next ..

If anyone else has any thoughs, please reply as well..

Simon

delkap said:
When can the schedule be expected? Also can all team sheets be available for everyone (preferrably in txt format, or all in a single .xls file). Just asking this, cos IMO its only fair all managers hv info abt opposing teams, so they can choose to suit their pitch conditions depending on who they r playing next ..

If anyone else has any thoughs, please reply as well..
if managers want to give their teams stats to the others they may, but i wont be supplying everyone with each others stats

Simon

also schedule will be made monday morning australian time, ill be getting home quite early, around 9am, so ill do it pretty soon after that....

chris.hinton

International Captain
Barcelona Conditions 6-7-6

Adhilkari
Prosser
McGrath
De Alwis
Sanders
Johnson
Nawab
Mullin(Capt)
Rampaul