• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

<<<World Club Cricket Herald>>>

DJellett

International Debutant
When will the Mashonaland Eagles logo be added to the website and the team's OD stats updated?

Can I at least have the VC4 data, as I don't know any of my team's OD stats ATM.

Thanks

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
yeah i tend to agree with dylan a bit here. Whilst i completely understand the hard work u're doing i think that some disadvantages exist. Some teams know their players career stats cos they're on the site. whilst some of us are a bit in the dark because our teams haven't been updated.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah, well I was under the impression that Team Sheets wern't urgent, which is why I havnt bothered to do the Team Sheets as top priority - Current stats and tables have been.

My deepest apologies to all, I thought you guys would of been able to work off the VC4 data Blewy sent you for your team at the start of the season.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Goff claims Fitzsimmons has "destroyed" South Australia

ACT manager Brendon Goff has again hit out at under fire Redbacks manager Simon Fitzsimmons, following South Australia's 21 run loss to Lancashire in round 4. It was reported that the two had an encounter outside a Sydney brothel on Saturday Friday Evening.

Goff confronted Fitzsimmons as he was leaving the Kings Cross brothel and directed some nasty words regarding his managerial skills. He claimed the once great club is on a downward spiral and will never be he same in the post Goff era. His words were "mate, what are you doing, you have destroyed my club," to which Fitzsimmons responded, "Dont call me mate, you have done nothing but mock me and start false media stories since day 1, i want nothing to do with you anymore."

Later reports have proven that Goff was drunk at the time and cannot recall the incident. In what could prove to be another embarassing for the ACT club, Goff's actions that night are currently being investigated by the Australian Federal Police.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
It was reported that the two had an encounter outside a Sydney brothel on Saturday Friday Evening.
Saturday Friday???
Why were you both outside a brothel??

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my bad, was definatley friday, i shouldnt think about other things while im writing!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Province Ready for Grand Clash

Round 4 is the roud that Western Province fans have been preparing themeselves for some time now. The game against Warwickshire could see them tighten their grip on the Divsion 3 trophy or it could see them open the door up for the divisions favourites to come through and put pressure on Province for the division.

Province go into this game with an almost perfect 4 day record having dropped just one game from their last 14 encounters. This game however they go in as underdogs and they are relishing that tag. "Everyone knows how strong Warwickshire is, and full credit to them, but we're going to come along on the day and hopefully give it a real good shake up" said Slats4ever last night. The mood in the Western Province camp has been a quiet since their OD loss to Somerset however they are preparing smoothly ahead of the clash next week.

DJellett

International Debutant
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yeah, well I was under the impression that Team Sheets wern't urgent, which is why I havnt bothered to do the Team Sheets as top priority - Current stats and tables have been.

My deepest apologies to all, I thought you guys would of been able to work off the VC4 data Blewy sent you for your team at the start of the season.
I would, only as I changed teams I could not.

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire Ready

A win is a huge must this week as Warwickshire prepare to tackle Western Province. "We feel the pressure is really on. A defeat here could end a chance of taking out the division, whereas a win should put us right back in the race."

Both sides are evenly matched. Ismael Nelson will have high hopes that he can beat his old club. "I really enjoyed my two season in Cape Town. I guess it was time for us to move on and we did."

"I'm not really sure if there is an underdog in this match. I for one feel both sides can't be seperated. Underdog or not, I feel the pressure will be on both sides."