• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5 Draws

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
In a Press Release today WCC Chairman Blewy revealed the WCC Season 5 Draws..

The draws which include both OD and 4D leagues have been eagerly awaited.

In a new step for WCC, the Council has developed a new tactic which has pitted local derby games to kick off the league seasons..

"Most teams have a rival from the same region in their division, and we have attempted to pit them against each other to rise the excitement to the season start" Blewy told the conference today..

However the WCC have held back on the releasing of the all important seedings for the Cup competition, and are expected to announce the seedings at a conference later this week or early next week along with the new sponsor of the competition...

Stay tuned for more...

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Is it still being called the VB Cup, blewy? It says so in the schedule, but I thought we were changing?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
karnakata in the first round of both 1d and 4d will be very tough, but i think my boys can come through...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
should be a good game first up against TN, certainly alot tougher than my first 4d encounter against Karachi.

Colts CC will allow free entry to any of its supporters to attempt to gain a bigger advantage from the crowd. Standard ticket prices or $452AUD will apply to all others.This applies to the first game in season 5 only.

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
woah! the midlands derby in round 1 of the four dayers. prefontaine cup on the line. it certainly makes for a highly charged way to kick off yet another division 3 four day title assault!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Tasmania will be going back and forward to the UK this year in 4day.

Looking forward to tackle ACT in our first match of OD's

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Queensland in both forms: Starting the OD adventure at the 'Gabba. Finishing the 4D trial at the SCG; Let's hope we do well in Division 2.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
All Fixtures have been added to the website.

Am pleased about playing Mashonaland first up in the 4D, Zim vs Sth A rivalry.