• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Positions are vacant for Current managers in 2 locations at the moment..

Jamaica

ONE DAY - Division 4
FOUR DAY - Division 5

A side with potential, lovely location, still trying to forge a reputation in the WCC. Perfect position for someone looking for a challenge of working from the Bottom to the top...

Mumbai

ONE DAY - Division 3
FOUR DAY - Division 2

A Side with quality players who have slowly fallen from grace. Need a committed manager who is in for the long haul to get them back to the good ol days... Plenty to work with..

If you are a current manager looking for a move please state your case below...

Decisions on these jobs will be made in the next day or 2 so be quick.. I want these jobs filled before the new season...

Last edited:

Andre

International Regular
I know this is a thread for current managers, but I couldn't find the application thread so I just want to state that I'm interested in re-joining the WCC fold.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
prolly because there i no thread, do it through the website andre....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can sausages and pies be given by spoon. i dont expect anyone else to get that lol

Andre

International Regular
broncoman said:
can sausages and pies be given by spoon. i dont expect anyone else to get that lol
Struggling I reckon :D Can chicken and chips be eaten with a straw?

NikhilN

International Regular
I want to move to Mumbai,been waiting to get Mumbai since I joined WCC.

BTW, will Andre have to start from the academy if he joins again?

Cloete

International Captain
Nikhil4eva said:
I want to move to Mumbai,been waiting to get Mumbai since I joined WCC.

BTW, will Andre have to start from the academy if he joins again?
yes I'm pretty sure he will. Becuase there's already a waiting list, so they'd get preference I'm sure.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Why is it not good to have the senior management of the site interested in the game?

Surely better than them not beng interested?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So what does "no its not" in response to "It'd be good to see you back Andre. Nice to have a superior in the mix" mean then?

NikhilN

International Regular
Originally Posted by Mr. P
It'd be good to see you back Andre. Nice to have a superior in the mix.

Originally Posted by broncoman
hes hardly back, theres quite a waiting list actually!

Originally Posted by Mr. P
I know. If you read my post, I said it WOULD be good to have him back.

get it now?