• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

NikhilN

International Regular
Hey m8 still waiting for the squad...I really need it so I can talk trades with people

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
Delkap,

Unfortunatley you can't have Mumbai... 1stof all you will need to go to the site and fill in the signup sheet, then just hold out till a vacancy comes along...
http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket/
Ok, I hv registered.. I thought it wouldn't be as easy as just wanting to participate ;)
Anyway, I looked at the game, and like it a lot.. Would definitely like to get in, but I guess there is not much chance this season or is it ?
Also can new teams be introduced ? If you do decide to incorporate new teams whenever, consider Delhi if u can.. which I would love to manage
Umm, in the form I submitted, I put NSW as 3rd choice, make that 4th and tamil Nadu would be my 3rd, I didn't see it was there before
Also, when does the season start and end? And if possible, tell me how far behind on waiting list am I ?

Would wait for any replies..

Cheers.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
delkap said:
Ok, I hv registered.. I thought it wouldn't be as easy as just wanting to participate ;)
Anyway, I looked at the game, and like it a lot.. Would definitely like to get in, but I guess there is not much chance this season or is it ?
Also can new teams be introduced ? If you do decide to incorporate new teams whenever, consider Delhi if u can.. which I would love to manage
Umm, in the form I submitted, I put NSW as 3rd choice, make that 4th and tamil Nadu would be my 3rd, I didn't see it was there before
Also, when does the season start and end? And if possible, tell me how far behind on waiting list am I ?

Would wait for any replies..

Cheers.
we have recieved your application and the academy series will be starting in the near future. you may be lucky enough to secure one of those sides for the year, i will contact you very soon about it....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
add to that you would be bottom of the waiting list, which could be around 19th at the moment, but not everyone stays interested after being on the waiting list....

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Best suited to a New Zealander to manage owing to the proximity of the Sheep.
hey marc, have you seen Shrek? he's by far my favourite sheep

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
I guess I'll take Jamaica then. Damn, I wanted Glamorgan but the computer has been stuffing up and we had to get it fixed. Oh well, can't complain, atleast i'm in the comp.

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
hey man if i was just starting i would have wanted jamaica.... ever since cool runnings i luv that place.... but its tassie time