• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
There are 16 on the waiting list at the moment. All of last season's academy managers have been promoted so the new blood will be untried.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i expect you will fowarding on the details of those academy managers to me Jason, if this is the case please send everything to my optusnet address, i presume you still have that....

NikhilN

International Regular
Blewy, since no one has asked to move beside be can you pick the manager tonight instead of tomorrow night?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No mate i need to give everyone an opportunity... You are on the only one here...

delkap

State Vice-Captain
I would like to get involved in this.. By the looks of it, this looks very interesting.. Although I am new here, and you would need to explain me the basic once if possible.. I would prefer to manage Mumbai, I am guessing u consider the actual players, and I hv prior knowledge abt them.. Please reply back to tell me if I am eligible or not. Alos a breif explanation would help :)
Thx

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK no other applications and i doubt there will be...

So i announce Mumbai's new manager is Nikhil...
I hope you re-pay our faith by sticking with them...

Jamaica and Glamorgan will now be offered to Dark Hunter and Andre....

Guys if you could post your preferences here ASAP...

Cheers

nibbs

International Captain
hey blewy, i'd really appreciate if you write a little piece about Glamorgan like you did for Mumbai and Jamaica

Simon

LOL, why would you want that, glamorgan havent been offered to current managers anyway....

nibbs

International Captain
cause silly, it would be cool and interesting to see blewys honest opinion of them

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I will give more of an opinion of teams hopefully in my Pre-Season Report, which i hope to do this season...

No garauntees though..

Simon

it was aweosme when u did it a few seasons ago, quite possibly the biggest talking point in WCC history!

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
I will give more of an opinion of teams hopefully in my Pre-Season Report, which i hope to do this season...

No garauntees though..
well. i think Andre and Dark Hunter should know what they're in for in 2 line form at least. jeezz

anyhow...

The sole Welsh club in WCC, set in the rolling picturiquse hills of Swansea. A team that has got potential that has yet to showed. Keeping a manager for more than 10 games will probably help their chance at long term success

Andre

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Best suited to a New Zealander to manage owing to the proximity of the Sheep.
Hence, I wish to tender my resig....

On a serious note, thanks for the opportunity, I look forward to ensuring the consistentcy and future prosperity of the Glamorgan WCC franchise.

Last edited:

Simon

as i said to u before, u better stay or committed, or u know whats coming to u :p

and take that as a threat!