• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey rich we can use this post for webpage discussions

and if anyone wants to add comments or something can add here regarding the webpage :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
um guys sorry to sound like a mizer but the tables are all wrong. nutting has been updated.is this guna happen

Rich2001

International Captain
Well it was said in another topic, that due to the high demand of people wantting the website up, that I uploaded everything without the round 7 updates, which I was going to do the next day as it was 4:00am where I live, so I thought I should go to bed.

However I have now updated the site again including all of the round 7 information

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yess sorry about that , we were in for a rush so we had to get things up fast

Rich Guess What ?!!

I worked for around an hour on a code and got the slide thing Working :D:D:D:D im so damn glad , u should have seen me jump in joy !!!! also i would thank my rap music with their dirty lyrics for the inspiration it gave while working .. and rich and greg pusing me to my outer limits :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Guys I have some pictures to go with the Umpire's profiles I'm currently in the middle of writing. The only thing is, I'm not sure how to upload them....

Any ideas??

Eyes

Rich2001

International Captain
I worked for around an hour on a code and got the slide thing Working :D:D:D:D im so damn glad , u should have seen me jump in joy !!!! also i would thank my rap music with their dirty lyrics for the inspiration it gave while working .. and rich and greg pusing me to my outer limits :D
That's great Lord, are we going to use it?
and me and GB pushing you to your outer limits I don't think so :P ;) :D

Guys I have some pictures to go with the Umpire's profiles I'm currently in the middle of writing. The only thing is, I'm not sure how to upload them....

Any ideas??

Eyes
Yeah like Lord said, you have my MSN don't you? or just send the file to my e-mail as an attachment, i'll do the rest. Anyway the work sounds sweet :D

sorry rich
No problem Bugssy, I ment it in a nice way :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yep i think we shall use the slide feature soon :P

ive figured out how it works and all its just a matter of trying to make it work with our index though , that will be real easy :P hopefully

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you guys find yourself running out of space on your Cricket Web hosting account let me know and I'll increase your limit :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Thanks, I don't know how much you gave us at the start, because I wasn't in charge but I think at the last look there was still 3795 space free.