• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
no stamina hey, cheers guys. i also luv the simpsons. i was more like bart in my younger days and am know like homer.

hahahahaha ecept with hair.

and not as round

hahaha
That's a frightening thought Bugs.....a very frightening thought indeed!! :P ;) :D :laugh: 8D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol this topic is funny ....

oh ill sit back and relax im thinking up of some real good updates for wcc website.. work damn mind and get the mind off the mars bar

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
lol this topic is funny ....

oh ill sit back and relax im thinking up of some real good updates for wcc website.. work damn mind and get the mind off the mars bar
:rolleyes: Oh dear!! I think that maybe easier said than done right Lord?? ;) :P