• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Website Lunched

Rich2001

International Captain
Just to add I do know that on the teams page the mumbia page doesn't show up for some reason, I am working on it.

Also the ND/TN logo's do not show up however the link does still work.

Could all managers or GB post their full teams here so I can put them on your repesctive team pages, Thanks

Also important could you let me know if any of the pages are missing the cricketweb banners (don't want to upset the nice hosts)

I think that's all

Thanks and enjoy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate looks great, just a couple of the pics in the team page are not showing....

Other than that its great!!!!!

Well done Guyz...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Could all managers or GB post their full teams here so I can put them on your repesctive team pages, Thanks
Ill get all of them to you when i get home

Also important could you let me know if any of the pages are missing the cricketweb banners (don't want to upset the nice hosts)
The scorecards, Fixtures, standings, Board, Teams, Records page is missing the cricketweb banners!!!

Rich2001

International Captain
Ill get all of them to you when i get home
Thanks

The scorecards, Fixtures, standings, Board, Teams, Records page is missing the cricketweb banners!!!
Ops might have missed a couple then ;) :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Sterling effort Boys...well done.

Looks totally awesome but I did notice one spelling mistake on the front page...LAUNCHED not LUNCHED!!

Other than that...it looks awesome. I will get the Umpire's info to you as soon as I can!!

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Rich, the sign up has changed, u dont get to select what teams u want now???