• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Website Lunched

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
with the team lists, do u just want the list of players or do u want the stats like was on the last team page???

Rich2001

International Captain
I'll have the stats as well so the managers can check what the players skills are like etc.

Because I guess not everyone kept a copy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, i will try and fix them up a little to if u don't mind waiting a little...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
just thought of something extra for the site...
Just somewhere to put a list of names of people on a waiting list....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea thats hours of working in the night by me and rich and its all for free :P

yes i must agree rich we did a good job , site looks nice and sleek :D:D

yes about that logo thing i will change that :P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yes u are right ND and tamil nadu arent loading up

i think rich hasnt uploaded the images when i gave it to him , i mean he re did it , so yea dont worry we will get that fixed and the main site logo too

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Yes u are right ND and tamil nadu arent loading up

i think rich hasnt uploaded the images when i gave it to him , i mean he re did it , so yea dont worry we will get that fixed and the main site logo too
Cool...Thanks for the answer!!