• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manager Check in

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, there were a couple managers who have been missing in the last few weeks...

I need you to check in here to let me know that you are still around and interested...

If there is no response within a few days then replacements will be brought in as the waiting list is filling up quickly...

Jamaica
Mumbai

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure if this if for all managers or just Jamaica & Mumbai, but I will check in here anyway.

I'm ready and raring to go for my most promising season since taking over the Guyana side.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah just those 2 mate, they haven't been in contact for a little while and i want all spots filled before season start...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh hes very keen on wcc, he'd prolly hunt us down with a gun or something if he got sacked!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK well ill hold off on Jamee, I remember his email being down but i haven't heard from him thats why i posted for WA...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
OK if his e-mail is down that would explain him not answering my e-mails...

Maybe hes not gone...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i should be back online by the end of this week, the phone is supposed to be going in tomorrow and the internet very soon after...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i'm officially back onlnie now that I'm back at uni and can use their computers. thanks for all ur patience everyone. WP are here to kick ****

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to have you back mate.. Been looking forward to demolishin WP in front of your own eyes.. :p :p