• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dylan, i want to talk to you about a trade, jump on MSN if you can, or email me..

Graham

3rd Umpire
It's a bit hard to discuss trades when we don't know what our players stats are under VC4 yet (that's our retained players from last season).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i understand mate, im trying to get them out ASAP... Been working on them for a while now, just having a break will get back to them soon...

Graham

3rd Umpire
Yeah - I wasn't taking a dig at you mate as you've devoted so much time and effort to this it's just not funny!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Blewy ive e-mailed you again concerning the VC4 stats - can you get back to me ASAP? Thanks:)

Cloete

International Captain
TAMIL NADU TRADING MESAGE

TN are interested in any batsman with an average of 48 or more in 4D! E-mail me or MSN me even if it is just to see what I can offer. I do have a bit to offer and I am quite interested in an extra batsman. Please contact me ASAP!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw looking at tarding with who ever for a realistic trade. q moore is untouchable.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
no u cant kyle....
Guyana are officialy not seeking any trades. However, we will hear from managers interested in trades, but as we are not actively seeking players, offers will have to be of a high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.