• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Which rookies?
The rookies which were assigned to us last season.

In the initial trading period we weren't aloud to trade rookies unless they were retirement rookies. I thought this may have changed in the post draft trading period.

Cloete

International Captain
TN are after any bowler with a s/r of 35 or under in OD. As long as they bowl 6 or more overs. 4D Doesn't matter. In Return we have M Rice to offer.

Bowling averages of 21 4D(s/r of 52) and 23 in OD (s/r of 44)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I've got a couple of 1D bowlers that im keen to trade.

C Tremlett
4D SR - 66.2, OPM - 29
1D SR - 27.12, OPM - 7

Good 1D bowler. I'm looking for either a 1D batter, or a 4D batter.

Got some other 1D bowlers available. Speak on MSN if your interested (elnino_91 @ hotmail.com)

Cheers

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Nikhil I may have an offer for Mumbai - we'll talk soon.

Anyway, i'm looking to get rid of Andy Caddick before the draft closes, anyone who wishes to have him I am interested in trading him off for an OD bowler with s/r under 31. Caddicks averages are 25/24 and he has picked up many wickets in 4D the last three seasons, on both sims.:)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i have many many classy bowlers (for 4d particularly). im looking for good batsmen. please email me or speak to me on MSN ASAP (age_master2001@hotmail.com)

rumor also has it tha M Beasley may be on the move, so if you are interested in one of the best all rounders around, make an offer fast.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Who are your good FC bowlers mate?
It's a bit disappointing not being able to view other team squads as we've always been able to do in the past. Less activity is happening on the trade scene due to this and I'm not sure that this is a good thing!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Graham said:
Who are your good FC bowlers mate?
It's a bit disappointing not being able to view other team squads as we've always been able to do in the past. Less activity is happening on the trade scene due to this and I'm not sure that this is a good thing!

IM if a team wants to trade they should post their players stats on the forum...
I have very valid reasons for not releasing info...

Graham

3rd Umpire
Fair enough Blewy. Is it okay to ask the reasons or would you prefer to keep quiet about them? Not trying to stir - just interested.
Graham.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well they are better than caddick email sent to graham will be more specific. email me if your interested and i will get you some stats

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Don't bring age into this:@;) Nah hes very good, no denying that. Just look at his last three 4D seasons!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.