• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATTN Board + Age

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Hey there all...
I dunno if you've noticed I've been offline for ages. My computer is seriously rooted and I don't know how much longer it'll be before I'm back up.

So if the draft comes up and I'm not around AgeMaster will be looking after my picks for me. I hope he knows what to do as I haven't even spoken to him.

So thanks Age and thanks guys.

If for any reason I'm not back by the season you can put a stand in manager for me till I'm back or let age do it.

Thanks guys.

I hope I'm back soon.

nibbs

International Captain
as per my email Blewy, I'll be arriving back from England on Friday afternoon. Due to the tiredness of over 24 hours travelling, I might forget, so please please could you look after me come draft time.

Cheers, Nibbs...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hey guys. I'm back. but only on a friends computer so I'm only submitting about 30 players to the email. After that Blewy can get randoms. That means Age's job for my team is done for now. If for any reason I'm not back by season start he or a stand in manager on the list can submit my team for me.