• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dylan and Ferd

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys, you 2 are in...

Northern Districts and Mashonaland are now available..

whoever posts here 1st with their choices will get their team...

I will get you your squad lists and ill get you to post your final squads for next season ASAP....

Blewy

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
naa this is fairer, ferd could be a bit zimbabwe fan at heart anyway, i think you'll find ND have a better team so he will take them anyway...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Eyes has gone AWOL have not heard from her for a LOOOONG time...

add to that she didn't post her final squad, which to me is ridiculous...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Good luck to Ferd and Dylan, that is if they reply.

Getting a competitive package outa the box, lucky guys :P

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
It sounds ridiculous, but I am now one of the most experienced managers after only 1 and a half seasons! Everyone is dropping like flies.:(

Simon

Mr. Ponting said:
It sounds ridiculous, but I am now one of the most experienced managers after only 1 and a half seasons! Everyone is dropping like flies.:(
id hardly say u r one of the most experience managers, maybe about 20th!!!!!

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Just thought I'd mention that Dylan is on Holidays till saturday.
Does this mean i'm first up on the list to be promoted? Or is there someone ahead of me?

Last edited:

Simon

Dark Hunter said:
Just thought I'd mention that Dylan is on Holidays till saturday.
Does this mean i'm first up on the list to be promoted? Or is there someone ahead of me?
naa im pretty sure u will now be next in line....

Simon

Mr. Ponting said:
actually about 10th now...so many new managers...
10th could be pushing it, theres all the board members then guys like graham, cloete, age master etc....

doesnt matter anyway not really that important

Andre

International Regular
Blewy, I've had a chat to Simon and Ian about Mashonaland on behalf of Rik, waiting to catch you online first before anything is confirmed...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
10th could be pushing it, theres all the board members then guys like graham, cloete, age master etc....

doesnt matter anyway not really that important
whatever, im 16th, i just looked at the manager list;)

anyway as you say who cares...

Simon

Mr. Ponting said:
whatever, im 16th, i just looked at the manager list;)

anyway as you say who cares...
im thining more 18th, but again, not important :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Andre said:
Blewy, I've had a chat to Simon and Ian about Mashonaland on behalf of Rik, waiting to catch you online first before anything is confirmed...

Mate if you can email me i don't get onto MSN much theseays with work etc...