• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have to depart

Steve Waugh The GUN

Cricket Spectator
I will have to give up the PBEM because of school and sport commitments. I've had lots of fun playing it but I'm sure there is someone eager to replace me.talk to some of you on msn.
Cya

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
okay greg i wanna be the first one to get his team

wait , if my team loses the ca cup semis ill take his team but if we win i keep hampshire :P

But plz wait cause u said u will give me a first go at any vacancy

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
oh and we gonna miss u mate , good luck in whatever u are going to do :P
Same here...The game won't be the same without you mate...

Take care...

Eyes

[Edited on 7/11/02 by Eyes_Only]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dane, thanx for playing, you have been a very good competitor and u will be sadly missed, as i have said to all our good competitors who have left, u r welcome back at any time....

As for the WA team, i will have to discuss with the board about the replacement, as we have 2 people waiting just for a team....

More soon!!!!