• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Status Report

DJellett

International Debutant
Can we have one please.
I am confused as to exactly what is going on as I'm sure are many others.
Some kind of report and update would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Lots of love from
Dylan and Donkey
xxx

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
DJellett said:
Can we have one please.
I am confused as to exactly what is going on as I'm sure are many others.
Some kind of report and update would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Lots of love from
Dylan and Donkey
xxx

Mate as soon as i hear something ill let you know...

Aditya if you read this can you get Sriram to give an update...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Not a great deal of sense.

Reuben's been hittin up on something good i think :)

Unless it means

Yeh, that'd be good.

No Worries

Thanks.

:wacko:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dont think the "no worries" was needed in there, sounds like hes having a conversation with himself!

Cloete

International Captain
It sounds like your talking to yourself. Your saying one half of you is doing something for your otehr half "Yeah that'd be nice", then the other side of you said "No worries", then your first half said "Thanks".

The no worries just doesn't make sense in there, I'm sure everyone knows what it means...

ash chaulk

International Captain
with all this waiting we get to scout those rookies more plus my players are off to club cricket atm

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
because at this stage everything has stalled, never fear you will be contacted soon...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
there will be an update as to where we are at in the next day or so. stay tuned some may like the news and others may not.!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
It won't. People cannot comprehend how hard Blewy works to get all of this organised, he just needs time

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
its gonna be all sorted....... eventually
i know its taken ages, but chill, it will eb worth it when we are back under way