• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time for Concern

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys, recently we have been having trouble.

Last seasons data was sent to Sriram for updating and after a while we got it back however when i looked at closer inspection the 4d data had been overwritten by the OD data leaving us with 2 lots of OD data and none for 4D..

I spoke to Sriram about this and mid conversation he dissapeared, and i have not seen or heard from him since. I have emailed both he and Aditya to try and get contact and have had people on the lookout for them but still nothing..

Now usually i wouldn't be concerned, cause i'd have some contact, however cause of the lack of news i am a little worried.
We have a good enough team to get the data updated, but the problem is 1/ Peoples lack of familiarisation with the way the data is written (apart from myself and a couple of others) and 2/ the lack of time i have to update it in the coming weeks...

If anyone has heard from, or spoken to Sriram can you please let me know, or let him know to contact me ASAP...

In the meantime i will be looking at solutions to overcome this problem...
All i ask from you guys is that you be patient and understand that i will get this fixed, its just a matter of when...

Blewy

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Sorry GB, Sri told me to mail u 2 days before but i was busy. His HD has crashed but he has the copies of the sim and stuff with him so no problem.Only one thing is that he is in Singapore for his holidays and will be back on 28th june.He has taken the stuff on cd to Singapore and if he gets any chance he will do the work.

I suggest that u mail him the stats and stuff again so that he can get it if he has deleted the mail.I will contact him again soon and ask him wht is needed.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well this is good news, Aditya the address i have for him always gets the mail returned. could you email me with his address and ill get the stuff to him straight away...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Was busy b4 all the time and the erroneous update and the crash didnt aid matters any bit...I did have all my stuff copied onto a cd sometime before the crash but some of the work is lost.....Ill try on work on it asap....

sriram

nibbs

International Captain
hooray. as asap as possible sriram!!! i'm going on holiday in 5 days and i have grave fears that i wont be around for the draft. by god it would sad to have some dodgy Australian like Blewy pick my players lol :)