• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpire's Decision

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I have read the posts regarding the Warrickshire Forifet and have decided to allow the team to play as Marc was unaware of the time difference when posting the team.

However this is the only time that I will be so nice. Everyone is aware of when the teams are to be posted and if they are not posted by that time, forfiets will stand and the Umpire's decision is final.

Yours in Umpiring

Eyes_Only WCCC CEO (Umpiring)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol darn loss , arggh im getting used to winning

i appeal to the board ! warwick should be atleast paying some compensation to me !:P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can I suggest an amendement to the timing rules - the deadline may be midnight Australian time, but I cannot see that GB sims the game's after midnight on a Thursday - would it not be in order to make the deadline early on the Friday morning Australian Time, so that us that have to work can come home and select the team?

I thank eyes for the decision, and apologise to L_o_d for any distress my honest mistake may have caused.

Instead of compensation, we will happily come to L_O_D's ground for a friendly at the earliest available time - all proceeds to Hampshire of course.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
sounds great wanna have a match on wednesday a friendly one ill play on ur ground !

Apologies accepted

We shall play after my game against one of the australian teams that challenged me

20 over game same team as i choose for ca cup

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Can I suggest an amendement to the timing rules - the deadline may be midnight Australian time, but I cannot see that GB sims the game's after midnight on a Thursday - would it not be in order to make the deadline early on the Friday morning Australian Time, so that us that have to work can come home and select the team?

I thank eyes for the decision, and apologise to L_o_d for any distress my honest mistake may have caused.

Instead of compensation, we will happily come to L_O_D's ground for a friendly at the earliest available time - all proceeds to Hampshire of course.
Marc...this will be raised at the first WCCC meeting and I will let you know the outcome of the discussion.

Eyes