• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think it's probably better for everyone if I call it a day before the draft starts so that my replacement gets a full shot at moulding his own side.

I just haven't paid full attention to the team and the All Star series was entirely Andy's work. I know there are far more committed Academy managers than me.

Good luck at Goodyear Park to whoever takes over the Eagles.

Cheers Blewy & Co.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry o see u hang up the note pad neil, best wishes and if u ever want to help assist nsw to many glorious trophies by all means ur welcome. :P

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
I think it's probably better for everyone if I call it a day before the draft starts so that my replacement gets a full shot at moulding his own side.

I just haven't paid full attention to the team and the All Star series was entirely Andy's work. I know there are far more committed Academy managers than me.

Good luck at Goodyear Park to whoever takes over the Eagles.

Cheers Blewy & Co.
I'll be sad to see you go fellow south african manager. mind you I don't mind now I might beat u in the OD'ers. I enjoyed our clashes and you leave without me ever beating you.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
an announcement on Mr Pickups replacement will be made soon....

Any current managers interested in the Free State position please put your applications forward now...

DJellett

International Debutant
Blewy said:
an announcement on Mr Pickups replacement will be made soon....

Any current managers interested in the Free State position please put your applications forward now...
ME! ME! ME!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Proud Indian said:
Ill take FS...has a better record the Glamorgan
Im not going to approve this...

Reasons:

1/ This will be your 3rd team in a matter of months
2/ You are chasing success and are not prepared to build a team, you want all the hard work done for you..

This is against everything that WCC is...

Take a manager like Mr Wright who has Guyana, he has stuck with them for plenty of time trying to build the team rather then move from club to club trying to feed off someone else's success...

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
Im not going to approve this...

Reasons:

1/ This will be your 3rd team in a matter of months
2/ You are chasing success and are not prepared to build a team, you want all the hard work done for you..

This is against everything that WCC is...

Take a manager like Mr Wright who has Guyana, he has stuck with them for plenty of time trying to build the team rather then move from club to club trying to feed off someone else's success...
That's a fair call there and may I add to the current managers....

Remember you have just spent months researching and completing trades, I know for a fact Glamorgan were highly active and you haven't even waitted to see how all your hard work will go... along with picking up even more players in the draft in the comming weeks.

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:

lol, Mister Wright has not won a single four day match yet. But I must say, I concure with Blewy. When I took over Warwickshire Marc, had left them in a real state. But I've stuck by them dispite a chance to take over my home town side, Auckland. Although we have only 1 title so far, and my goal of 4d success is yet to happen, I'm sticking true to my team, and by god we're gonna get there sooner or later...