• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Im not going to approve this...

Reasons:

1/ This will be your 3rd team in a matter of months
2/ You are chasing success and are not prepared to build a team, you want all the hard work done for you..

This is against everything that WCC is...

Take a manager like Mr Wright who has Guyana, he has stuck with them for plenty of time trying to build the team rather then move from club to club trying to feed off someone else's success...

here here!!!!! agree

Cloete

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Yes but I was still a chance of winning the Season 4 OD title until round 8.
thanks to a bit of help from Rose and alot of help from Cole :D

nibbs

International Captain
could i possibly add, didn't Cloete go on a spree of team whoring? he went from Somerset to Auckland and then onto Tamil Nadu in which seemed like a matter of weeks?

DJellett

International Debutant
nibblet said:
could i possibly add, didn't Cloete go on a spree of team whoring? he went from Somerset to Auckland and then onto Tamil Nadu in which seemed like a matter of weeks?
Hehe.....Team Whoring !

DJellett

International Debutant
So will an Academy boy move up because of this resignation?
Also, will the next be me or Dave Argonaut?

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
DJellett said:
So will an Academy boy move up because of this resignation?
Also, will the next be me or Dave Argonaut?
My list has the order as being

Dave (aka Aust Hitman), Ferd, Dylan (aka djellett) and Dark Hunter

I will also be contacting 7 potential academy managers once that comp looks like starting.

Cloete

International Captain
nibblet said:
Meh, I've been with TN for 3 seasons. Anyway I only went from somerset to auckland because I got booted from my role with Somerset because of non-submitting and rejoined the competition at a later date with auckland. So really I only went from Auckland to TN, and that was mid-season. It wasn't after i had traded or anything with auckland.

nibbs

International Captain
Cloete said:
Meh, I've been with TN for 3 seasons. Anyway I only went from somerset to auckland because I got booted from my role with Somerset because of non-submitting and rejoined the competition at a later date with auckland. So really I only went from Auckland to TN, and that was mid-season. It wasn't after i had traded or anything with auckland.

lol... fair enough

DJellett

International Debutant
The Argonaut said:
My list has the order as being

Dave (aka Aust Hitman), Ferd, Dylan (aka djellett) and Dark Hunter

I will also be contacting 7 potential academy managers once that comp looks like starting.
But Ferd was largely inactive towards the end of last season....:(

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
DJellett said:
But Ferd was largely inactive towards the end of last season....:(
The board will make there decision. stop pressuring them. it's a pretty straight forward thing mate. they know who signed up next and that's how its done.

DJellett

International Debutant
Yeah OK, I am just really keen to get into the comp....
Ian, is that a monster out of Noddy?

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I dunno where he's from but he's a happy character and I believe he'd probably beat Argonaut's in a fight one day.