• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CA Cup Semi Finals Draw

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok we are down to the semi finals in the CA Cup and with a few surprises this week, they should make for some very good games...

The Draw looks like this....

NSW V Hampshire
Yorkshire V Tamil Nadu

The Semis will take place after Round 9, with the winners meeting in the 1st Ever CA Cup Final which will take place at the home of WCC Cricket, The Kings Field after round 13....

The grounds for the semi Finals will be announced shortly..... :D :D :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
ouch i had Western Australia to beat , then Queensland to beat and now its New South Wales :I thats a bit unlucky for a team like mine :P

the semi final is going to be interesting , i give all my support to my fellow english side yorkshire too :D go yorkies

[Edited on 7/6/02 by lord_of_darkness]

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Thanks lord of darkness we will need it

lucky win
Being on the bottom of the league is good cause im the underdog now everyone jump on the band wagon

GO YORKIES GO YORKIES
everyone join in
8D 8D

Rich2001

International Captain
I'm with lord_of_darkness here, being English I will also be backing the two English sides

Good luck Hampshire & Yorkshire

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Good luck to all those involved in these games.

The umpires list for these games will be done within the week.

Eyes

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey jaganjai, i noticed in the poll that tn have 83% of the votes. how many votes did u put in to get it that high. hey must have taken u awhile surely

hehehehe

jaganjai

Cricket Spectator
those vote reflect how good the team is. yes, i voted 80% of them. with a fast connection and 5 button mouse, it would take less than a minute to cast those votes.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol haha

might be the best team , so were queensland :P tables can turn :D

Yorky Yorky Yory
Hampshire Hamphsire Hampshire