• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestion !

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
This is a suggestion , i think that maybe games should be held 2 times one on a saturday and one on a tuesday/wednesday. I thhink that it will make things more interesting and you can extend the tournament longer. Also there should be a big Table having all the teams in it , like the one the ICC have for tests. That way all the 16 teams will be ranked against each other on a table. And with every game u get division points etc and plus u get points on the table. That way we can say who are the good teams overall. And the table remains there for long. Also the teams who win and the runners up of any tournaments such as the CA cup etc should be given more points than winning an ordinary match hence those points will be added to the big table. Then every month or so we can have a knockout tournament of the top 8 teams in the big table and a knockout by the bottom 8 teams . And have a game between the 2 finalists for extra fun.
Also users should be allowed to have 2 or 3 friendlies per week with any team . And the winner from the friendly gets points added up to the big divisional table.

What do u think of this suggestion ? Add something ?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i think its a good suggestion however it would take sometime to implament.

games through the week would also be a great idea and is a thought for next season.

maybe the ca cup on wednesdays

but not a bad idea.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I don't think we should get too ambitious as Blewwy and co. already have their hands full trying to keep on top of things.
I subscribe to the old KISS method (Keep It Simple, Stupid). :X

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
dont get me wrong guys, we are pushing for new things next season its just getting the organised or as they say getting rid of the wrinkles.

Rich2001

International Captain
I don't think we should get too ambitious as Blewwy and co. already have their hands full trying to keep on top of things.
I subscribe to the old KISS method (Keep It Simple, Stupid). :X
I don't think that will be to much of a problem next season as Blewwy will have additional help from: - Me, Eyes and Bugssy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I Like alot of the suggestions but i think we need to be realistic, if we bring in to much @ once we may overload ourselves, There is no saying we can't try more things down the Track, but i really want to get the main things in place for next season, which is the 4 day comp, and the revamping of the CA Cup..
If we try to do to much at once we won't have as many ideas down the track...
But all points will be put fwd in the meeting and we can see what happens...
:D :D :D :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I Like alot of the suggestions but i think we need to be realistic, if we bring in to much @ once we may overload ourselves, There is no saying we can't try more things down the Track, but i really want to get the main things in place for next season, which is the 4 day comp, and the revamping of the CA Cup..
If we try to do to much at once we won't have as many ideas down the track...
But all points will be put fwd in the meeting and we can see what happens...
:D :D :D :D
At this stage I think we need to keep things as simple as possible until the new board gets established and works out what it's doing....After that....who knows!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yup im fine with that i can understand the difficulties ... anyway its just a suggestion and doesnt mean it has to be implemented straight away , now thats upto the people with the power now isint it ?

Anway im looking forward to all the different changes, and to add another suggestion maybe u should increase ur board members , that way u can get things done real fast .