• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

chat window not working

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
on my work computer. it just comes up with a box with 3 little shapes in the little box. and says there are errors on the page. anyone one care to help

Rich2001

International Captain
We worked it out last night on GB comp, that he did'nt have any java files installed, and considering the chat is java based the computer couldn't work out how to run the Chat.

May I ask what are you running on at work, because any comp with Windows 98' or better seems to be ok (oh and GB's as well after downloaded the apporiate files)

8D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
win 98 at work, but i dont think its java scripted either. where did u get the files from. cheers''

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
umm i dont think so , i just clicked on that chat box on the main page and waited for it to load , and it never did

Rich2001

International Captain
win 98 at work, but i dont think its java scripted either. where did u get the files from. cheers''
I think GB got them from the Microsoft downloads, but you will either have to search or ask GB where excatly where it was

[Edited on 7/1/02 by Rich2001]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Rich , im back at work now and there is nothing, i checked the Java files and they are there, but when i go into the chat room nothing comes up....
not even the red x like before???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rich2001

International Captain
Yeah Rich , im back at work now and there is nothing, i checked the Java files and they are there, but when i go into the chat room nothing comes up....
not even the red x like before???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Does your company filter webpages/sites, with certian content? ie chat etc

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
They usually block me from even entering, but i can get into it but theres nothing there at all