• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mumbai Website

funky miller

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As you may know I have created a website for my tem, Mumbai, which can be found at www.mumbaiwcc.5u.com

But, I need some help. Does anyone have records of where Mumbai WCC finished every season in the OD and 4D comps?

The help would really be appriciated.

funky miller

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have now updated the players page. It has the 10 players I retained, and after the draft I will update the rest.

Blewy, maybe you'd be the one to ask about the history.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
lol funky miller, im sure blewy can dig that info up at the same time he is looking up info for me :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Funky

Mumbai ran 3rd in the OD Comp Season 1 (There 3 was no Four Day Comp then)
Season 1 also saw them defeated in the 1st round of the VB Cup

Season 3 Saw Mumbai finish 2nd in the 4D comp whilst i have also lost their 1D info..

Unfortunatley though, i seem to have lost all scorecards from Season 2 as well as that Season 3 OD info..
I think Graham and Argonaut may be able to help with these, if they can it would be greatly appreciated...

Im not sure how i lost them but i cleaned up all my folders a little while back and must have deleted them by accident... im searching everywhere if i find them ill let you know...

nibbs

International Captain
they were 4d d1 champions in season 2.

i just happen to have a good memory. in season d1 od, there was a dramatic controversy at the end of the season. tamil nadu were relegated, as were yorkshire. however controversy arose when it was suspected that vc4 had screwed up the nrr. although it appeared nsw had been relegated, bugssy questioned the nrr for some reason. as it happened nsw ,finishing 6th, were relegated anyway, lancs just survived. now i think there were 4 team with 4 wins, and 3 losses. as well as nsw and lancs, there were WA and Mumbai. I'm pretty sure mumbai headed Wa and finished 3rd. i'm not 100% sure but i'm at least 73% sure. if you search around look back towards feb, march 2003 you might find the thread with the whole shizzle inside.