• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Update

Rich2001

International Captain
Good Morning/Evening

Just to inform you all that AUST_HiTMaN has kindly offered to take over the running of the site... Work will beging updating the pages as and when he gets a chance, so if any of you wish to change any info on the site (e-mails addys etc) then please post the info here for AUST_HiTMaN to change as he goes through the pages.

Once again thanks to AUST_HiTMaN for offering to do this and hopfully the site will be fully functional once again. :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
AWESOME! Thanks a lot to this bloke, whatever his name may be:);)

Been waiting for the site to get up and running again.

Rich2001

International Captain
Kears_falcon are you still intrested in helping out, you was really keen a month or so back but you never replied to my post so thought you had lost intrest, if your still wantting to help then give AUST_HiTMaN a yell and he said that your more than welcome to help out if you still want to. :)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
LOL, Whatever his name is :P

Its dave, and my email is elnino_91@hotmail.com So if you need to contact me about the website feel free to.

Updates will be made to get it up to standard Starting from this arvo, first i need sleep :P

Team lists will have to be left untill after the drafting period. But if there is anything you guys would like to see just feel free to post here. Im open to ideas.

Many thanks to Rich, Blewy and Simon for letting me have this job. :D

Thats all for now,
Cheers guys

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
i am still interrested but atm i am the manager of my football clubs website (http://fhfc.freeservers.com) and my mums works website i am interested yes but rich wen i loked at the file manager i was confused as well it was confusing lol so hitman if u want help do to the software and design part i am more than willing to help just send me a couple of fiels at a time and tell me what to do :) (i use dreamweaver) wat do u use?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I have Frontpage but dont use it often, only to double check things, its too messy.

Add me to msn mate and we can have a chat about it. elnino_91 at hotmail.com

Cheers mate.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
guys take a look at the site, dave is doing a great job updating it all, all the teams pages will be done after the draft, but the rest is getting done now, if anyone has any suggestions on how to make the site better or more interesting, or just a general commet please let us know.

ive topped this so everyone knows about it........

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i would like to express a great deal of thanx to dave...
He volunteered his services and is doing a great job...

Any suggestions for the site, leave them here or speak to either a board member or Dave himeself...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
perhaps instead of adding this to the never ending list of topped threads, we could continue this conversation in the actual website thread.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well while you guys sort out what happening with this thread ill just post an update for you guys.

What has been done:
Retirements Page Added
Rookies Page Added
Added Recent Interviews
Updated Academy Stats for Season 4
Updated Managers List
Updated 'About WCC' Page
Updated 'Contact Us' Page

What is coming in next few days:
Trade Page - Showing all the Player Transfers
Awards Page - Showing all previous Award Winners, Champion Teams, Hall of Fame Inductees
Update of Fixtures Standings and VB Cup
Add Draft List for this Season*
Add Finalised Team Lists*

* Will have to wait till info is ready.

Any feedback and suggestions are more then welcome, just leave them hee and i'll get back to you.

Cheers guys

Simon

Mr. Ponting said:
perhaps instead of adding this to the never ending list of topped threads, we could continue this conversation in the actual website thread.
perhaps if u notice the other webiste thread is no longer topped and this one has merley replaced it.....

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Just a little update for you guys, so you arnt being left in the dark.

Trades Page Added

Tomorow will have more things updated and added as there is a limitation as to what i can do at the moment.

Do you guys have any ideas that you would like to see done? If so just post here and I can have a talk with Blewy, Rich or Simon about it.

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket

Could you check your Team Page and let me know if your info is up to date aswell please?

Thanks guys, Just trying to help out.

Simon

kears_falcon_9 said:
and wat about the team of the weeks????
well because the site wasnt being updated this season, there was no team of the week, however that will return next season!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah as Simon said Team of the week will return when the season starts... Its a bit hard to have a team of the week when nobody is playing dont you think? :P