• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Update

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Graham said:
Can't see any of these updates coming through as having been done. Can somebody please tell me if Lancashire have any injuries?
Graham.
no injuries for lancs...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not that I'm ever likely to use him, but how come Collymore hasn't lost a week off his recovery time?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Not that I'm ever likely to use him, but how come Collymore hasn't lost a week off his recovery time?
Yeah that was a slight error... Il fix that...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Seeing as though he can't play this week, that will be reflected in next weeks list...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Little update, Injuries and 1D tables have been added.

Blewy is a bit busy so we won't be seeing 1D stats for a couple of days.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hopefully have 1D stats and 4D tables on Wednesday, sorry for the delay, but with Melbourne Cup and a heap of other things i have on i wont get a chance till then...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Team of the Week is up. A little change for this week, there was joint Player of the Weeks. A Tweedie (90* from 60 balls, and 5/52) was tied with I Bradshaw (162* from 142 balls, and 2/33) Both are amazing efforts, and to be fair to both clubs and players involved, the award was given to the both of them. 2 great efforts, well deserved winners.

Thats all for now. Cheers guys.

Dave

Simon

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Team of the Week is up. A little change for this week, there was joint Player of the Weeks. A Tweedie (90* from 60 balls, and 5/52) was tied with I Bradshaw (162* from 142 balls, and 2/33) Both are amazing efforts, and to be fair to both clubs and players involved, the award was given to the both of them. 2 great efforts, well deserved winners.

Thats all for now. Cheers guys.

Dave
thanks for that dave, havent been online here since sunday so havent had anything done....

Simon

injuries now updated on the website, sorry for the delay, tables should be on there tonight or tomorrow, depending on when dave can do em....
stats will be the same....

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
NOOOOOOO!!!! I didn't need Lawson to get himself injured, not at this point in the season...:(:(:( 3 weeks means 2 4D clashes that he'll miss:(

Cloete

International Captain
When will we be getting updated 4D tables? I want to know how far ahead of Hampshire I am :p