• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Att: Blewy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes the results were sent out from a different address cause sme people wanted them and couldn't wait for them to come from the usual address...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
i wonder who that could have been........... hmmmm
LOL.... I was on MSN at the time when someone informed me of an e-mail being sent to blewy.... you also heard it didn't you si? ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
LOL.... I was on MSN at the time when someone informed me of an e-mail being sent to blewy.... you also heard it didn't you si? ;)
yeh, but i cant remember the exact details, i think it was Rich who was begging for the results.
he just couldnt wait!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry Blewy mate,

Is it possible to get the 4day data files emailed to me, as I accidently deleted the email.

Thanks mate.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No worries mate, just send me an email and ill do them 2morrow when im at home...