• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discussion of Official Movements thread

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
why thank you :)

it might be nice if one of you lovley Mods could fix the thread title too (i was chatting to Cloete on MSN and he wrote the title, i copied and pasted without even reading it....

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
why thank you :)

it might be nice if one of you lovley Mods could fix the thread title too (i was chatting to Cloete on MSN and he wrote the title, i copied and pasted without even reading it....

oh sure... blame someone else. how convenient :P

the thread title should read(in caps) " **OFFICIAL PLAYER MOVEMENTS THREAD** " that's what i think, but i wouldn't know because i haven't talked to him about the name of it before ;)

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
The Worcs have made a trade...check out the first page of Confirmed Trades.:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If I remember rightly, this thread was locked last year?

It is now anyway :lol: ;)

Or now split - use this thread to point out anything missing from the Movements thread.

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Can someone update the Movements thread? Thanks, it's easier to keep track of trades in there.:)