• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Countdown

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
As an umpire, all I ask from you boys and your teams is a good clean game played in the Spirit in which it was intended!!

Any dissent shown will mean you have me to answer to!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
what a boring match its guna be

hahahahahahahahaha :D :D ;) :D ;) ;) :D

just mucking boys.

um go south australia, being an ozzie and all

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
what a boring match its guna be

hahahahahahahahaha :D :D ;) :D ;) ;) :D

just mucking boys.

um go south australia, being an ozzie and all
Just wait until I'm organising the Umpires for your game Bugssy!! ;) :P ;) :P

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey GB

Only 1 days to go until

VS
Just remember Mr.Blewett that when you have to alter the scorecards :(! to make that you have won, nobody is going to believe that SA won by 750 runs ok ;) :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey GB

Only 1 days to go until

VS
Just remember Mr.Blewett that when you have to alter the scorecards :(! to make that you have won, nobody is going to believe that SA won by 750 runs ok ;) :D
Thats ok, with that soft side of yours im sure they'll believe u get knocked over for 10.....
;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hey GB

Only 1 days to go until

VS
Just remember boys...the umpires and scorers will be checking the score cards so this does not occur!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well the umpires must sign the score sheet after the game so no match fixing in the comp.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
i hear a little sarcasim in there eyes.
:O BUGS!! You wound me....!!

I was merely stating that someone other than me knows the Laws of the Game!!

:P ;) :laugh:

[Edited on 6/27/02 by Eyes_Only]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year

I would assume that most of the people here know the rules of the game but like many sports alot, like me just choose to ignore them..... ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

Eyes_Only

International Debutant

I would assume that most of the people here know the rules of the game but like many sports alot, like me just choose to ignore them..... ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :P :P :P :P
LOL GB!! Sadly that maybe truer than you think!!