• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: Please Read

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
STATEMENT

The following is a Statement which has been released both on the forums of Cricketweb and NX Sports.

2 weeks ago I was approached by Nikhil to help co-ordinate a cricket sim on the forums of NX Sports. At the stage I felt that this would be alright as the fun I have experienced over many years at WCC could be moved so that others could enjoy it to.

However with recent events occuring in the world of WCC I feel that my position at NX Sports could create a conflict of interest, this is the last thing I want happening. As an individual I hate conflict and decided to go to the following measures to avoid it.

NX Sports is a young, fun league. Recently however I feel that some of the practices involved in it's establishment have been fraudulant, in that many of the ideas involved are a blatant copy of WCC. As I feel that my heart lies with WCC and its players, I hereby resign from the position of Assistant Co-ordinator at NX Sports.

In doing so I pledge myself wholly to the future of WCC and the enjoyment it provides for its many managers. I feel that it's a great place to kick back on the net and have fun in a relaxed environment.

nibbs

International Captain
yay, for Slats.

Good idea, I'm resigning from Canterbury in that case. WCC is the best.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Offical Glocestershire Gladiators and Western Australia Wallabies Press Conference

I have to resign from my NX Sports position aswell aLftA2,WCC and NX Sports would be too much. I'll stick with WCCand aLftA2.
No offence Nikhil

PS. Cricket Web rules :P

DJellett

International Debutant
:wow: Wow, I guess there must be heaps of openings that they have to fill. :wow: You all did a good thing for WCC guys.