• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seasonal Board Member

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well With the season almost over, it is almost time to look for a new Seasonal Board member..

Cloete has done a great job this season, with suggestions and help, and we thank him..

However it is time for someone new to step in and have a go..

The same process will take place this season as last for Nominations..

ALL managers can nominate a manager to be up for the Seasonal Board member position. Votes will be tallied and the top couple will be put out to all managers who are not Board Members to vote on, with the winner of the Vote being the Seasonal Board Member for Season 5...

I will start accepting Nominations for this position...

Cloete

International Captain
i nominate Ian (slats4ever) was extremely unlucky to miss out last time and i know he'll do a great job.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
And what part of emailing it to me do you not understand???

Nominations left on this forum will not be accepted...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ian seems pretty popular......

btw blewy.......... that broncos logo looks great next to your name, maybe you should have it there on a more permenant basis :)

Rich2001

International Captain
broncoman said:
btw blewy.......... that broncos logo looks great next to your name, maybe you should have it there on a more permenant basis :)
I feel a bet was lost here Blewy :(

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
Ian seems pretty popular......

With both Nibbs and Blewy sporting Broncos' Avatars maybe people will stop betting against the all-mighty ones.

Any Melbourne fans out there reckon that the Broncos will lose? And willing to place their avatar on it?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
With both Nibbs and Blewy sporting Broncos' Avatars maybe people will stop betting against the all-mighty ones.

Any Melbourne fans out there reckon that the Broncos will lose? And willing to place their avatar on it?
surely no one else is stupid enough to do that again!

nibbs

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
you do realise that parra beat broncos which means they're better than tigs and broncos
Hindy is on a roll. He must be one of the best second rowers in the comp now.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slats4ever said:
you do realise that parra beat broncos which means they're better than tigs and broncos
Yes, but they did struggle to beat the 'Johnsless' Knights - which is something surely even Souths could do convincingly (beat them that is).