• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL WCC Trade Talk Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Make offers, Talk Trades here...

Do NOT post confirmed Trades here as they will not be recognised...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I have opened these threads a few hours earlier then i planned, only cause i will be sleeping today...

Please adhere to the thread rules...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nibblet, have you given any more thought to our conversation the other day???

I am looking for a quality Pace bowler... if anyone has one they are looking to trade off please contact me...

nibbs

International Captain
yes I have. I'm not too sure at the moment. I want to strengthen you four day out fit, and I'm not so sure if getting rid of my top bowler this season would be such a smart idea. If you can offer a better batsmen than Jeffrey I'd be more willing though.

nibbs

International Captain
Owen Hemp is on the market. He averages 48 in four day cricket and 54 in one day cricket although I'm expecting those averages to go down.

Ian Bell averages 42 in four day and 34 in one day. He hasn't played very much this season.

Z McDonald is also on the market. He doesn't offer that much in four day, but he has an average of 37 in one day, and he's averaging 45 this season, so that should go up. He could prove very handy in the one day game. Did I mention he is a keeper :O

P Hitchcock is the last one I can be bothered writing about. He has perhaps the worst four day bowling stats of any WCC player but he has some of the best four day bowling stats. He taken 23 wickets this season, and with a strike rate of 24.5 he's awesome fo sho.

all warwickshire players, except for D Howarth and B Gregson, are on the market, so feel free to drop a line to nibblet7@hotmail.com

nb: the stats given might not a be exactly correct. i'm doing this from a uni pc and i don't have the record viewer on me...

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury CC Announcement

All players will be available for transfer except Clarke, so dont bother trying.

Also all those interested in replacement rookie E Graham should make offers asap as his future will be finalised within the next few days.

Cloete

International Captain
Ok well most of the TN team is available. However you mgiht have difficulty getting Kumble. Here is some background information. Add me to msn (nyeh900@hotmail.com) or e-mail me at acloete dot optusnet dot com dot au (replacing the dots and at for normal symbols of course).

Zac Birch - I would expect a very good offer for him. His averages next year will be 53 4d and 45 1d. Howveer he is on the market if you need that superstar for all the SA's and Kent's out there ;)

Sourav Ganguly - This guy is perfect for any lower team. His averages next year will be about 40 in both forms. With alot of experience this guy could be a star.

Vijay Bahradwaj - Looking for a good 4d batsman to bolster your middle order? Well Vijay's the perfect choice. His 4d average next year is going to be 45 and is leading average holder in teh current season for TN. His 1d is only 26 but a more than handy spinne rwith a s/r of 39.

Yuvraj Singh - Quickly became a legend at TN this season, expecially in the one-day form. Averaging 42 with 288 runs and a bowling s/r of 34 with 15 wickets. Has alot of experience and he's only 23. His predicted avge 4d next season will be 37 and in 1d 36 with a s/r of 34!!

Martin Van Jaarsveld - Solid. What more can I say? Alot of experience and averages of 42 4d and 38 1d next season. Surely could fit into any lower teams middle order in both forms!

Rikki Clarke - Well this guy is a great four-day allrounder. Next season his 4d stats will be 42 4d with a s/r of 57 and a more than handy average of 23 1d with a s/r of 49. surely the perfect 4d all-rounder for any team!

Stuart Clark - Extremely unlucky not to play too many games for TN. A very solid bowler who at 29 has alot of experience and stats to back it up! 4d s/r of 52 and 1d s/r of 43 with an econ of 3.49 next season.

Damian Wright - Looking for that 1d all-rounder every succesful 1d team needs? Look no further tahn Damian Wright. Predicted 1d avge of 40 coupled with a s/r of 37 waht more could you ask???

R Powar - This guy is the pefect spinner for any team lacking one. Predicted s/r of 63 4d with an average of 34 and s/r of 42 1d with an average of 28. A great spinning all-rounder.

Alec Swann - Lacking that 1d batsman to fill a whole in your middle order? Alec averages 37 next season!

Michael Chapman - A great spinner and 1d all rounder. s/r of 49 in 4d next year as well as a 1d avge of 40 and a s/r of 41! Perfect player or what?

Nick Kumble - s/r of 38 4d and 26 1d next season. good luck!

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury is also looking to trade their keeped Matthew Sinclair with projected stats of 27 in 4D and 49 in 1D in exchange for another keeper with 40+ batting in 4D.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
staying at nsw
B.Lara
J.Kallis
S.Lee
D.Ferguson
H.Streak
W.Hegg
B.Phillips

definately going
W.Roth
B.Haddin (gone) G.JONES
M.Milligan (gone) M.RICHARDSON

maybe going
C.Richards
W.Singh (gone) S.KATICH
H.Gibbs
B.English
D.Marsh

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Will look at any trades whatsoever.

Certainly looking for good trade for U Wilmott.

Blewy are you still interested?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts are looking to strengthen their 4d team... any offers on any players will be considered :)

email is

age_master2000 @ hotmail . com

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
After a ver successful season which has seen WP wrap up their 4 day division, trades for season 5 is the hot topic at the club. All players are available for trade as Province is keen to pick up some very quality players.
In particular manager Slats4ever has hinted "that more all rounders at the club couldn't be a bad thing, and we'd trade some top line players to get some".

The following players are on the red alert "looking for another club list"

I Nelson 4 day SR: 37 ER: 2.35 (says that his pet dog keeps getting eaten by black cannibals and wants to move to somewhere safer)
M Milligan 4 day SR 45 ER 3.3 (Has just arrived in WP but realises there are too many crabs on the beaches)
F Funston 4 day AVG: 52 OD AVG 42: (would like to go swimming with whales, and there are none around SA)
V Shewag 4 day AVG: 56 (Doesn't like having to share his marbles with the rest of the team)
H Nelson WK 4 day AVG 32 OD AVG 35 (hates being teased by his older brother)
W Quinn 4d SR 50 ER 2.72 Spinner (hates SA coaches harassing him to bowl like a "frog in a blender")

That's it folks. everyone else is of course available so fire ur offers away.
IanMarkus01@aol.com or catch me on MSN

Last edited:

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire have quite a few quality pace bowlers and might be prepared to do a deal that would strengthen the batting lineup.
It would need to be a good offer though!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Graham said:
Lancashire have quite a few quality pace bowlers and might be prepared to do a deal that would strengthen the batting lineup.
It would need to be a good offer though!
graham im going to email u right now, please reply ASAP as i am trading at this very instant

Cloete

International Captain
Graham said:
I don't have Sami mate. Do yuo mean Salvi?
Graham i have a big offer for you. to big to even announce on the forums. what's your e-mail again mate?

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy. With Kaneria leaving Warwickshire, I'm afraid Dean will not be able to.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire are prepared to give up any THREE of the following in return for ONE really good batsman plus any two other players.

H.Badani (FC-42 OD-30)
H.Ackerman (FC-40 OD-24)
K.Baumgarner (FC-40 OD-35)
O.Beasley (FC-38 OD-45)

S.Moore (spin FC-48 OD-35)

Possibly even K.Harvey who has been an absolute standout in OD with both and ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.