• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Proposal

deckard

U19 Captain
Well personally i think the whole rookie system is up to luck since they are randomly generated. But i have to agree with some of aditya's points in that how is a lower team meant to catch up to a higher team when they continually get poor rookies, while the higher teams get good players. Though you also have to remember that with the new sim rookies arent meant to be as good anymore, but im not too sure whether this has happened.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, but the point is that it doesn't happen that big teams get good and small get poor - that's just a simplification made to try and convince us to change the rules because he's unhappy that he's got 2 poor ones this time.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
If people think that i have started this discussion because i didnt get good rookies then i can only say that leave it and forget it.It was for the game and if people think it is worng then so be it.The consequences will be soon seen and i dont mind keeping 10.

I am pretty sure that i will not become weak but ya the competition will suffer.

No more arguements.CLOSE THE THREAD.