• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Rumours

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Goodwin looking for a new home?

Rumours have been circulating about Murry Goodwin nothing as of yet has been confirmed but an inside person has revealed to us he's in talks with an other Australian team.

NikhilN

International Regular
It is said the Glamorgan will be doing a 3 for 3 trade with Tamil Nadu. Glamorgan will be offering A Razzaq,A Strauss,And G Eaton for S Ganguly,R Powar,and ether Y Singh or V Bahradwaj

Cloete

International Captain
Proud Indian said:
It is said the Glamorgan will be doing a 3 for 3 trade with Tamil Nadu. Glamorgan will be offering A Razzaq,A Strauss,And G Eaton for S Ganguly,R Powar,and ether Y Singh or V Bahradwaj
OMG lol! don't give away the whole trade!

lol oh well. you'll just have to reject all the other offers people give you if you want a team of Indians.

Cloete

International Captain
Nick Kumble has been sought after by many clubs. But he is loving playing for TN and has made himself at home. Kumble has become one of the best bowlers in WCC and is going to improve on his career strike rates of 38 4d and 28 1d. kumble will NOT be leaving the club!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts CC have been approached by numerous top line sides who are interested in the srevices of Brett Lee, Colts Manager age_master however has refused to comment on any potential move.

age_master did however comment on other teams trading policies "I think its boring when teams like TN take their stars off the market before trading even begins, there is nothing wrong with at least hearing a few offers."

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire are chasing a good four day batsmen who isn;t necessarily good in od. Owen Hemp has not enjoyed his stay at Warwicshire as much as he would have hoped. He is keen to move on. Warwickshire are lining up osme potential offers.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No news on South Australia's trading aspirations, however its said that offers for all players would be looked at closely....

Its also been said SA may be interested in aquiring a top notch fast bowler at some stage.

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
age_master did however comment on other teams trading policies "I think its boring when teams like TN take their stars off the market before trading even begins, there is nothing wrong with at least hearing a few offers."
well of course i'm going to hear offers. you just have buckley's of actually getting him. if you can come up with an offer that benefits me alot mroe than you then i'll trade. even then it's doubtful!

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka manager was seen in Australia a few days back.When asked what he was doing there he replied that he is on a holiday but there are rumours floating in the air that Karnataka manger was here on a official visit and has struck a deal with a Australian club.The deal includes a good batsman.More later.......

Cloete

International Captain
aditya said:
Karnataka manager was seen in Australia a few days back.When asked what he was doing there he replied that he is on a holiday but there are rumours floating in the air that Karnataka manger was here on a official visit and has struck a deal with a Australian club.The deal includes a good batsman.More later.......

*cough* Goodwin *cough*

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire are on the lookout for a top batsman and may be prepared to let go one of their outstanding pace bowlers for the right trade.

Cloete

International Captain
Graham said:
Lancashire are on the lookout for a top batsman and may be prepared to let go one of their outstanding pace bowlers for the right trade.

Tamil Nadu might be ready to let go of one Zac XXXXX if another deal is confirmed. This might also mean TN will be willing to trade Kumble should this deal go through.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts Manager age_master has been seen in discussion with many other managers over the last few days. rumor has it that Brett Lee has been a major talking point. when approached he made this comment

"I have had an informal chat to a number of other managers who are very keen for the services of Brett Lee for next season. after this preliminary round i can say that it looks as if, if he is to move at all, it will be back to Australia - i am open however to any more offers on him, but they will have to be quick - email me or catch me on MSN for a chat."

nibbs

International Captain
While on a recent promotion tour in Birmingham, new ACT manager Blewy was seen having lunch with Warwickshire manager Nibblet. It is believed they were discussing potential trades although it is not known what players were being discussed.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
nibblet said:
While on a recent promotion tour in Birmingham, new ACT manager Blewy was seen having lunch with Warwickshire manager Nibblet. It is believed they were discussing potential trades although it is not known what players were being discussed.
News to me :P :P :P

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
News to me :P :P :P
Thats like me denying I'm in a relationship with Charlotte Church, when clearly we are.

Warwickshire have been talks with a number of clubs, discussing the future of Owen Hemp.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Theres a rumour around the Phoenix of Yorkshire that both Wicketkeepers will be dropped to the draft and Yorkshire will be looking for a top of the range WK in exchange for a top class bat.(not tendulkar).
There is also a rumour that Yorkshire rock(but i dont think thats a rumour)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The newly appointed South Australian coach has hinted at interest in star 5th division rookie Younis Cole. Guyana are yet to confirm.