• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Very unhappy...Jan!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In the crucial Div 5 match-up between Guyana & Mashonaland, Guyana were given the wrong batting order in the sim. N. McKenzie & D. Mackenzie were swapped in the batting order. Now normally I wouldn't care as Guyana usually lose, however Guyana had won 4 games straight and N. McKenzie is in great form having scored 160 in last weeks 4D game.

I checked my team sheet to see if I had put the names in incorrectly, and was willing to cop it on the chin, but I hadn't. I feel that the Guyana team have been disadvantaged by this error...

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
I had that done to my team as well. At first i thought oh no i didnt put my team in and its random and there i go but it worked out well for me cause it was a match winning opening partnership

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
In the crucial Div 5 match-up between Guyana & Mashonaland, Guyana were given the wrong batting order in the sim. N. McKenzie & D. Mackenzie were swapped in the batting order. Now normally I wouldn't care as Guyana usually lose, however Guyana had won 4 games straight and N. McKenzie is in great form having scored 160 in last weeks 4D game.

I checked my team sheet to see if I had put the names in incorrectly, and was willing to cop it on the chin, but I hadn't. I feel that the Guyana team have been disadvantaged by this error...
Ok i accept the error and i will re-run the game...
The only problem will be the stats will not be kept from the 2nd match...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Re: Re: Very unhappy...Jan!

Blewy said:
Ok i accept the error and i will re-run the game...
The only problem will be the stats will not be kept from the 2nd match...
Thanks Blewy...at least now I know I was beaten fair and square.:O