• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATTN Thierry Henry

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate we have a problem...

Every email i am sending to you gets returned saying undeliverable...

Now normally i wouldn't give a rats, but you are missing Vital information which is very important...

Last week a player of yours retired, yet because you don't recieve your emails you have no idea and then select him in your side...
On top of that you have also been selecting players who have been out injured...

Now im not sure how your getting results, but it is your responsibility to have email access not only so i can get messages across but so others can contact you during trade time...

I suggest you create a hotmail account just for WCC...

Nibblet if you read this can you please speak to Thierry to ensure this happens otherwise further action will be taken...

thierry henry

International Coach
oh dear oh dear, I've just realised a staggering oversight on my part. I was actually fully aware that S Young was injured, and then subsequently retired, and I honestly just didn't see him on my team list. Don't ask me to explain how I can look at a list of 11 players once a fortnight (one-dayers) for 6 weeks or so and completely fail to notice- I can't explain it, all I can say is sorry, and I honestly thought I had taken him out of my team.

What other injured players have I played??

Anyway, another e-mail option is denyer@xtra.co.nz

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok mate thats fine about Young...

As for your email, is there s possibility that you have the WCCC email blocked from your hotmail?? I constantly get replies and i even checked with Nibblet about your email...

I will use the alternate email from now on anyway...