• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rumours

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
There are rumours coming out of Adelaide today that South Australian Manager Brendon Goff could be on the move next season...

The Story has been floating around in recent weeks but neither Goff nor the SACA will confirm or deny anything..

Goff has been in charge of SA since midaway through Season 1 and has taken the Redbacks to the heights of WCC greatness, however with the retirement of Darren Lehmann, rumours are suggesting Goff may be looking for a new challenge...

More on this issue soon....

© WCC AAP

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Rumour has it that something in Blewy's past has caught up with him. Police in SA have begun investigations into a major drunken brawl outside a hotel in Adelaide last week which involved many SA players. Blewy was said to be the instigator and he has been advised by SACA to clear out soon. His credentials as one of the premier managers should see him get a job elsewhere,but will these frightening allegations tarnish his image.

Police Sup Int. Markus is due to make a statement tomorrow to the world whether or not Blewy was involved, but this recent look to move elsewhere may be more than just a quest for a new challenge

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Rumour has it that billionaire businesman Lord of Darkness A.k.a Reuben owner , chairman and coach of Hampshire Cricket Club has recently bought a Condo in South Australia :O :O :O whats that say..? no further news yet..

Rich2001

International Captain
DJellett said:
Nooooo.....
Blewy, you're a Redback at heart (or back, whatever)
I agree I mean you even got a Redback's shirt for Xmas.... Obviously it is still in perfect condition as you haven't plucked up enough bottle to walk about the NSW streets of Sydney :P :saint: :lol:

Don't worry Blewy mate, there is always a job in some role at the mighty Kent for you.

However I hounor the decision to possibly step down while at the top and let the rest of us catch up :D - Always did call you a one-man-team can't face the failure without Lehmann hey :P ;) :lol:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
I agree I mean you even got a Redback's shirt for Xmas.... Obviously it is still in perfect condition as you haven't plucked up enough bottle to walk about the NSW streets of Sydney :P :saint: :lol:
Actually Rich i wear the Redbacks shirt everytime i sim the games... :P

Don't worry Blewy mate, there is always a job in some role at the mighty Kent for you.
Is that part of the saying if you can't beat them get them to join you :P

However I hounor the decision to possibly step down while at the top and let the rest of us catch up :D - Always did call you a one-man-team can't face the failure without Lehmann hey :P ;) :lol:
LOL one man team, oh BTW ill trade you Lehmann at the end of the season if you want :P

Rich2001

International Captain
Oh Blewy I've missed our chats :lol:

Actually Rich i wear the Redbacks shirt everytime i sim the games...
Didn't help you when we last met did it :P - What was the headline again?? "SA Demolished At The Hands Of Kent"

Is that part of the saying if you can't beat them get them to join you
Damn Sussed :(

LOL one man team, oh BTW ill trade you Lehmann at the end of the season if you want
Lehmann WOW why do you suddenly want rid of the guy? take anyone... take them all.... whatever you want mate. :lol:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Oh Blewy I've missed our chats :lol:

Yes me to mate...

Didn't help you when we last met did it :P - What was the headline again?? "SA Demolished At The Hands Of Kent"
Yeah well i thought i'd better let you beat SA some day :P

Damn Sussed :(
Don't worry i won't tell ;)

Lehmann WOW why do you suddenly want rid of the guy? take anyone... take them all.... whatever you want mate. :lol:
Hey c'mon mate letting you have Lehmann is enough, although im sure if you speak to Bugs, he'll let you have Bevan, and hey im sure Rueben will even let you have MacGill :P

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
Hey c'mon mate letting you have Lehmann is enough, although im sure if you speak to Bugs, he'll let you have Bevan, and hey im sure Rueben will even let you have MacGill :P
Man O Man, my team is going to be so good next season :D

nibbs

International Captain
There is this ad advertising South Australia on TV sometimes. I think its silly. This lady goes "gotta go, looks like I'm eating at the captains table tonight." But she's not even eating at a table. It just doesn't make sense.

Rich2001

International Captain
nibblet said:
There is this ad advertising South Australia on TV sometimes. I think its silly. This lady goes "gotta go, looks like I'm eating at the captains table tonight." But she's not even eating at a table. It just doesn't make sense.
Right....:rolleyes:

Anyway :D