• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A challenge

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Warwickshire Bears formally invite South Australia to a friendly match to take place during the week of the quarter finals of the cup.

Please get back to me if you fancy it.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi Marc71178

If GB isn't intrested then I will give you a game, lets see if we can create the C&G score from today all over again :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I might be able to organise a little four way Tourny, with some of the eliminated teams if you guys want...... :D :D :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok so we have 3 teams...

1 more needed....

Warwickshire
Kent
South Australia
:D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
I Vote for a Div 1 team, as me and you (SA) are reprsenting Div 2.

And I want to be able to say I beat a Div 1 team :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Sorry mate but this will be for teams already belted out of the cup..... :( :(
I wouldn't say it was belted out of the cup more the damn batsman needed 4 of the last ball and belted the ball for 6 :(!!!!

Oh yes I was belted out of the cup after all, oh well :D

Rich2001

International Captain
I think Hampshire/Glamorgan should be in as they are the only teams not to have a win, and it's about time they got off the mark.

But not vs me :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw coach bugssy malone feels deeply disapointed as his side is left out of the inugral 4 team challenge :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK all done, WA are the final team...

I will organise it soon and get back to you with the details... :D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugz will be taking his matter to the high courts after being descriminated against by not being allowed to joing the 4 team challenge.

is going opassed the ceo of wccc and is going to the acb chairman for more answers.
feels deeply betrayed as his argument was its not my fault the team won the 1st round but is not allowed to join in any others

hahahahahahahahahahaha
:I :I :I :I :I :I :I :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Wait a second.

Here is my theory.

Round one ends with:
8 wins
8 loses

Round Two then...
8 winners playoff
8 losers playoff
Results with
4 Win Win
4 Win Lose
4 Lose Win
4 Lose Lose

Round 3 is:
The 4 groups with different results then playoff.
Resulting in 8 groups of 2. (W-Win, L-Lose)
WWW, WWL, WLW, WLL, LWW, LWL, LLW, LLL.

Round 4 is the pairs playoff.

This results with all teams being ranked 1 through 16.

IF you go WWWL then you end up 4th
IF you go LWLL then you go 13th
etc.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Slats

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
hmm sounds interesting but Paid you lost me back at Round 2.....
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:D :D :D :D

[Edited on 6/21/02 by Slats]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah me to Deano...

For all you guys that don't know, Slats is my younger Brother.....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
bugz will be taking his matter to the high courts after being descriminated against by not being allowed to joing the 4 team challenge.

is going opassed the ceo of wccc and is going to the acb chairman for more answers.
feels deeply betrayed as his argument was its not my fault the team won the 1st round but is not allowed to join in any others

hahahahahahahahahahaha
:I :I :I :I :I :I :I :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hey mate

Don't get all upset :P, I am sure there will be other comp's that you will get to enter (i've told you already Div 2, isn't all that bad ;)). And if your that upset then I challenge you to a match/series :)just to make you feel better (or worse if you lose ;))