• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blewy Please Read

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
hey blewy u no how i told u i lost my internet ??

well i got it back now and im ready to go

just wondering y i got a warning for not posting when i asked u to post for me and u said yes

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
cheers mate

alls going well for me so far in my first season im top in 4 day but 2nd bottom in 1 day so im all happy

ash chaulk

International Captain
hey blewwy just wondering about the records viewer....

when you send the email with the updates for it do i cut the writing out and paste it in the .txt file ive done that but i come up with a runtime error and my stats dont get updated cos i have to download the 1st one you gave me which works.

thanks ash

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
ash chaulk said:
hey blewwy just wondering about the records viewer....

when you send the email with the updates for it do i cut the writing out and paste it in the .txt file ive done that but i come up with a runtime error and my stats dont get updated cos i have to download the 1st one you gave me which works.

thanks ash
Ok mate all you have to do with the files is replace the corresponding files in the Data folder with the ones i send to you and it Should work...

nibbs

International Captain
blewy. if possible include the record viewer files in the zip with the results. it makes updating the files heaps easier than doing all the copy paste shizzle