• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Promotion

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well we have had a couple of managers go missing and they have therefore been replaced...

Now before i offer the teams to new managers im going to offer these ones to current guys 1st...

The 2 teams are Tasmania and Mumbai

If you would like to take over one of these teams then email me ASAP and i will consider them....

Cheers
Blewy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
well there has been no real interest in these positions, surprisingly.. So they will be offered to 2 Academy managers...

Funky Miller will get 1 and another(yet to be named) will get the other...

Funky can you let me know ASAP whether you want Mumbai or Tassie...

NikhilN

International Regular
if I had seen this thread I would have posted that any team will do for me...if I can still get one.I am manager of Border XI

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
sachintendulkar said:
if I had seen this thread I would have posted that any team will do for me...if I can still get one.I am manager of Border XI
I have recommended that Ash Chaulk get the remaining spot as he has been in the academy the longest. sachintendulkar you are moving up the ladder so don't depair.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cometer, i emailed you about a spot a while back but heard nothing.... You(Cometer) will be next on the list followed by Sachin from my records...

cometer

State Regular
Ok thx. Thats strange then cause i didn't receive any email about that. Yet i still manage to receive results from the academy.