• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Side.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys with 4 Games gone i was wondering how you believe your team has fared, also have they lived up to your expectations, and finally have you enjoyed the PBEM and if there is anything you would like changed......

Post here Cheers :D :D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
blewy i have very much enjoyed your pbm and lets hope it lasts for a long time yet.

as to nsw lets have a chat with nsw blues coach and manager bugssy malone

bugssy how u think the side has gone so far this year,

bugs: yes look abviously everyone has high expectations on us going well with so many stars in the line up, however i feel we are playing below standards and the fact that we are still winning is a good sign for the up and coming games. this weekend will be a good test playing mumbai,a nd not all the stars are fireing, eg waugh bros, mcgrath the lee bro's so if i can get them fireing and all the others jkeep going yes it would be good.

look the comp is fantastic with the 50 overs and the 20 over knock out, what would be good for next season and i have spoken to the wccc ceo is the following

4 day game
50 over one day comp
50 over knockout comp

but look i have had numerour meetings with the ceo and it looks promising. so we will soon see.

but just a message to all the fans, this weekend get down to the scg as its going to be the game of the year so far against arch rivals mumbai and there will be some quality names in cricket on show and its a special kids day with jumping castles etc so all blues fans get down here

thankyou

well that was bugssy malone live from nsw blues training. its back to u in the central commentry position.!!!!!

Rich2001

International Captain
Firstly i'll like to say that I have had great fun being a part of this PBEM.

Great work Gregory Blewett :D, and to everyone who has taken part and made the whole thing great fun to be a part of.

Now onto the team:

I entered the comp with Kent as my team for one reason that I support them and know about the team who's good and the potential of the youngters coming etc.

I didn't really have any expectations to be honest as Div 2 seems to be quite evenly matched and I knew that it was going to be tough to gain promotion to Div 1. Also because I have VC4 which GB is using to generate results and I have had many unexpected results to say the least!

Overall I am very happy to be 2nd (I think) in the Division, and have some very unlucky matches (TN) and also some super matches w/shire springs to mind when I bowled them out for just 85 (sorry mate :D) also some super indiviual performances from both bat and ball.

For the upcoming matches I hope that we can win a few and keep in the race for promotion and hopfully we will still be around nearer the end.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Jason the new manager
What a win last week in the thrashing of the round.

Yorkshire team:
N. McKenzie
A. McGrath
D.Byras
M.Vaughan
A.Gray
M.Lumb
C.White
G.Hamilton
C.Silverwood
D.Gough
M.Hoggard