• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Update....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys im in desperate need for someone to update the site....
I will need you to update peices that were left after the last round, so if you would like to do it please leave a message and ill get back to you....

The jobs which need doing...
* Update the teams page with latest managers names and ground conditions...
* Update the CA Cup Paage with results and 1/4 Finals Draw...
* Update Fitures page with Round 3 Results and MOM as well as injuries...
* Update Betting Page with up to date odds...

So if you have the time and would like to keep the site up to date until Paid is able to get back to it then it would be greatly appreciated by all....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ill do it however how hard is it. i have never done anything like this before

if u could give me a detailed list of how and what to do i would be happy to help

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hahaha whats that. as i said i have no idea.

whats a frontpage........

told u i will need all the help u can give

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Frontpage is a Program which you need to update the site, thats why i can't do it cause i don't have it, although i have tried my hardest to get a copy(not paying through the roof for one..)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
um o.k then well if u can not downlaod it then i too am not paying for it so i guess that counts me out also hey

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK Rich ill try to email u all the info this afternoon......
Ill explain in the email whats needed.....

Thanx mate :D :D :D :D