• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The next few weeks...

nibbs

International Captain
We are almost at the half way stage of season 4. Its at this stage where the tension, the drama, the buzz, and the atmosphere can really take ahold of WCC managers and the public in general. Champions and losers are found at this stage as the season draw towards its dramatic climax...

Of coarse at this stage there are also thing other things happening, not just matches. This includes retirements, and my favourite, trading. Now, when can we expect this to start???

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Seems to me that some people enjoy the trading more than the actual games - why is that?
Probley the involdment factor Marc, people are always doing things and talking to people about trades etc. During the season your limited to what you can do apart from Team Naming and Reports.

However I may be wrong here :)

Personally I admit myself to enjoy the trading period, but I like it all. Unfortuantly due to a number of reasons this season I've been highly inactive with posting my team about the most I have been able to manage.

Hopfully we can change that soon :D

nibbs

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Probley the involdment factor Marc, people are always doing things and talking to people about trades etc. During the season your limited to what you can do apart from Team Naming and Reports.
Bingo.