• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League 'the game'

nibbs

International Captain
It is one fantastic game. Perhaps one the best I've ever played. Its addictive stuff. On the first day I got it I played over 7 hours of match time, not to mention all the other stuff like creating players. All up it must have taken 9+ hours of the first day I had it. On the following days I've spent a solid 3-5 hours playing it.

Now, as it turned out Blewy also picked up a copy (well he hasn't comfirmed this with me, but he said he was getting it). Has Blewy suffered from the same addiction I've quickly developed? I think its quite possible its taken up a lot of his time, so if your concerned about the results not being out yet, all I can say is 'Blewy I understand'.

Graham

3rd Umpire
When it comes out with a franchise mode I'll get it but not until then. I have heard though that its far superior to EA Rugby 2004.

I'm hooked on TCM2004 which is far superior to TCM2003 (which I consigned quickly to the shelf because of the problems with strikers in 3D mode). Still a few bugs to iron out, but a great game. Goodbye to CM4!

Cloete

International Captain
yeah i'm tossing up between Rugby League, Cricket 2004, NFS Underground (brilliant game, although I'll probably go for a more sport orientated game.) and CM 03/04

i always wanted to try out the TCM's but i wasn't sure how they'd go... definitely worth it then graham?

Graham

3rd Umpire
TCM2004 is worth it. I prefer to watch my side in 3D mode and while it's still not perfect, it's a huge improvement on TCM2003.
2D mode in CM4 doesn't compare.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well i can confirm i have nrl and it is quality, but along what cloete said, i also have nfs underground, brilliant, cricket 2004, best cricket game i have ever played and i will be getting cm 03/04 so that will keep me busy for the next 12 months, oh and i also have commandos 3 which dominates