• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling Order Question

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Not a whinge but a question. Here is my bowling order for one day:

Bowling One Day
========================
1. J Moss, S Harwood, M Mott, T Welsford, I Harvey
2. M Lewis
3. C White
4. S Stanton
5. M Inness

and here is the bowling from the match:

O M R W
I Harvey 7 0 29 3
T Welsford 8 0 44 0
S Harwood 10 0 55 3
M Lewis 10 0 49 1
S Stanton 8.1 0 38 3

I Harvey, T Welsford, S Harwood, and M Lewis make sence. But why did Stanton bowl ahead of J Moss. Not to complain Stanton did a great job, but I would have thought that Moss would bowl first???

Any clues about the new sim?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Mate im not really sure on that, i'd have to look at the database, but i think personally your best bet would be to have a max of 3 guys on No.1 and then have the other 2 on No.2

I will give it a test this arvo and see what happens...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Blewy said:
Ok Mate im not really sure on that, i'd have to look at the database, but i think personally your best bet would be to have a max of 3 guys on No.1 and then have the other 2 on No.2

I will give it a test this arvo and see what happens...
Please do, as I am willing to change my bowling order, to ensure the best possible outcome.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok mate i found the problem, it was a typo on my behalf, i typed in 11 instead of 1 for Moss, all has been fixed and some testing has ensured it works ok...