• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season Stats

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have updated the records viewer with the season stats but there is a mistake.

It shows J. Lawson as playing a game but his bowling stats haven't been included.

His stats from the game:

O M R W
J Lawson 10 0 60 2

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
from looking there are a couple of teams who didn't ill find out why but its easy to fix anyway...
will get them done in the next couple of days...

Rich2001

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
I haven't received my results yet...
LOL nor have I actually, must have been a problem with the CW server at the time, because that was you, me, Liam etc all of which used the CW e-mail I think.

My hotmail was going stupid that day too, I got two copies but everytime I went to open a attachment it would ask for my password and re-direct me back to the inbox :(

Liam got a copy and sent it twice at midday and they arrived latter that day at 9:30pm and 10:30pm :rolleyes:

As for Blewys, Nibs etc Iam still waiting ;)

Mister Wright

Mister Wright said:
I have updated the records viewer with the season stats but there is a mistake.

It shows J. Lawson as playing a game but his bowling stats haven't been included.

His stats from the game:

O M R W
J Lawson 10 0 60 2
The updated states for Round 2 1D still don't have Lawson's figures from the first game.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah thats my fault i forgot totally about fixing that...

I will get it done asap...

What about his 2nd round bowling? did that get recorded??

Mister Wright

Blewy said:
Yeah thats my fault i forgot totally about fixing that...

I will get it done asap...

What about his 2nd round bowling? did that get recorded??
As I can see this is the only error for individual player statistics. The partnerships records in the record viewer have not been updated but they were on the zip that was sent through.

Thanks Blewy.:D