• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**READ**Posting Teams in Season 4**READ**

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys before i open the teams thread i need to show you all how to post your teams this season so that the Sim will recognise it....

Its nice and simple so shouldn't cause to much trouble...

All you need to do is this

South Australia
M Jenkins
K French
D Lehmann
R Stratton
O Snow
S Williams
B Samuels
B Dennet
S Bond
H Axelby
M Harrity

Keeper: B Samuels
Captain: D Lehmann

You can still put your comments however please post them after the team selection so that all i need to do is copy and paste it into the sim and not edit anything out of it... Also i ask that you please ensure that spelling is correct, to clarify how your players name should be put, go off the records viewer...
- Please put no (.) in between the initial and the surname
- Please do not type all in CAPITALS or LOWERCASE
- Please do not put the players Full name

To denote your keeper/Captain please do as i did, Keeper is neccesary captain is for your benefit only....

If you do this correct it will make the game alot easier and results will be out quicker...
If you see someone posting a incorrect team please bring it to their attention....

Cheers
Blewy

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Errrr...this is OT, but dont I have a 'keeper named B Samuels? So I assume there is two of them?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys Please Read the above info, myself and a couple of other Mods have had to edit peoples teams cause you have posted incorrectly...
To make things easier for my benefit please follow the guidelines...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Guys Please Read the above info, myself and a couple of other Mods have had to edit peoples teams cause you have posted incorrectly...
To make things easier for my benefit please follow the guidelines...

I must appologise, I didn't read this thread before I posted my team. Thankyou to the person who cleaned up my posts for me.